This is the END of this Step 1 (Dictionary parsing) Task :
1. All SQL Tables are created
2. All Data Transfer Profiles are created (option Data)
3. A New DCTX File is generated for you to (NEXT STEP) create a NEW Dictionary in Clarion
4. An INCLUDE File has been created and displayed (read it carefully as it contains very important information's)
5. A FOLDER (named from your DCTX File) containing ALL your files and sql scripts is created (also accessible from DMC's Navigation Panel under "Documents/Port to SQL")
6. All important files are copied for you to the Destination folder you selected in settings
If there are any SQL reserved words NOT set to level 1 in the list DMC uses then the sql server might report this as an ERROR and DMC will LOG them at the BOTTOM of this "include" file
ERRORS on (missing) SQL Reserved Words in the ODBC level LIST - You will need to ADD them (see docs)
Table [sql_eWORDER] Error Reported [SQL Class Error :
90 - Error File System
37000 - Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'LineNo'.]
This example informs you in the Table named eWORDER (renamed as sql_eWORDER) there is a column named as "LineNo"
You will need to open the SQL reserved words list and set to level ONE this word and reparse your DCT.
Now you need to create a NEW Dictionary in Clarion 7/8 from this generated DCTX.
NOTE : Clarion 6/5 users please read this section on how to "retrograde" a Clarion 7/8 TXD to Clarion 6/5
DMC's internal files (for your DCTX) are all located under the "cgf_import/SQL_DCT/YourDctxName" sub folder :
It contains all your Files and SQL scripts and a folder named "Do_Not_Delete_Files" containing VERY IMPORTANT TABLES - DO NOT DELETE these Files
You can edit copy them but NEVER DELETE or MODIFY them as this could BREAK all the work done!